Friday, January 16, 2009

I Love You, but No

Seriously?

I'm really excited about our 44th president, but our free market is running rampant all over it.

Did you know you could get a limited edition Barack Obama Inaugural Tie?

The tie sports "O" and some versions also include the number "44" and comes in five colors (three of which are shades of blue).

If I had to choose one, I think I like the periwinkle the best. The raspberry is a bit bright for my taste - although some men could pull it off admirably, I'm sure.

On the upside, it would be great to see Obama and Oprah square off in a cage match for the use of "O." Prince - as someone familiar with using a symbol to, er, symbolize himself - could provide commentary.

2 comments:

hester said...

Hi. I'm afraid this isn't a proper comment - very bad blogging etiquette I know but I just stumbled across your profile because I listed the Garden State Soundtrack as a favourite. Then I saw you, like me, love The English Patient and chocolate so I felt compelled to say hello. I also love the philosophy of random acts of kindness. So....that's about it.

Anonymous said...

Hester, would you like to talk about Judaism?