Monday, July 11, 2005

Thinking About a New Career?

While flying in the world's smallest plane from Milwaukee to Green Bay the other day I read the Midwest magazine to distract myself from the flight. Most of the magazine was very interesting, discussing the rebirth of Kansas City, MO. But what really got my attention was an ad at the very back of the magazine: "Alpacas, a rewarding lifestyle."

Yes, you too can become an Alpaca business(wo)man. The Alpacas Owners and Breeders Association (AOBA) sing the merits and praises of owning Alpacas. Here's a testimonial from a retired doctor-turned Alpaca breeder: "I would rather raise alpacas than anything I've ever done. Breeding alpacas is a labor of love and can be very profitable."

Alpacas, a labor of love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, life as a Rabbi is also quite rewarding. I have no choice but to continue to pester you until you accept my offer to have some wine with me at my synagogue. You are a Chosen One, and it is critical that you learn the ways of our faith immediately.